top of page
Terms and Conditions and how to book.
Our normal rental periods run from Saturday to Saturday but contact us and we may be able to accommodate other periods if availability allows.
Terms and Conditions of Booking and Rental
1. To reserve one of our gites please send contact us and we normally ask for 25% of the total rental amount.
We accept Cash, French Euro cheques, Electronic Bank transfers and PayPal payments.
When the payment of the deposit has been received we (Cotes D'Armor Gites) will send you (the Client) a confirmation invoice which is our formal acceptance of your booking. Please note that once we have confirmed your booking the deposit is non-refundable.
2. The balance of the rent is payable not less than eight weeks before the start of the rental period. It we don't receive the final payment from you by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. You will remain liable for the balance of the rent unless we are able to re-let the gite. In this event Clause 6 will apply.
If your booking is made within eight weeks of the start of your rental period please make your reservation by sending the full value of the rental amount.
When your payment is received we will send you confirmation of your booking.
3. The gite will be made available from 4pm onwards on the first day of your booking. You are required to vacate the gite by 10am on your departure date.
4. We include the cost of reasonable utility charges, end of let cleaning, bed linen, bedding, towels and tea towels in the rental charge. (taxe de Sejour 4% per rental rate/ adult person not included)
5. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to other individuals in neighbouring properties.
6. In the event of a cancellation we will refund the amount paid if we are able to re-let the gite and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the re-fundable amount. You are strongly advised to take out your own comprehensive travel insurance policy, including cover for cancellation, damage to personal property, public liability etc., since these are not covered by Cotes D'Armor Gites' insurance.
7. Cotes D'Armor Gites shall not be liable to the client:
- for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services
to the gite nor in respect of any breakdown of equipment, plant, machinery
or appliance servicing the gite.
- for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of matters beyond the
control of Cotes D'Armor Gites.
- for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client
if the gite is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the
8. Under no circumstances shall the liability of Cotes D'Armor Gites exceed the amount paid by the Client to Cotes D'Armor Gites for the rental period.
9. This contract shall be governed by English law.
bottom of page